Rhino Tool House – Service Repair Terms and Warranty Policy
Service Quote Terms:
All service quotes from Rhino Tool House will be in written form sent by electronic communication (i.e., email). No verbal quotes will be valid. Customer acknowledges that only written quotes that specifically identify the equipment and quantity being serviced and/or repaired by Rhino Tool House may be relied upon by Customer. All clerical errors in quotes are subject to correction by Rhino Tool House. All quotes must be approved by the Customer in written form, first, prior to the commencement of repairing or replacing the Equipment.
If Customer decides not to have an item repaired or item is deemed unrepairable after it has been received by Rhino Tool House for evaluation and quoted, it will be returned to the Customer freight collect.
Customer acknowledges that if it fails to approve a repair and the equipment is stored in a Rhino Tool House facility more than 365 days, it will be forfeited and shall become property of Rhino Tool House. Rhino Tool House will make reasonable attempts to contact the Customer verbally, in written form, or electronic communication (but in no event will Rhino Tool House attempt contact more than 4 times), and if no response from the Customer is received, Rhino Tool House has the right to dispose of the item and/or Equipment.
Service Warranty Policy:
Rhino Tool House warrants its products to be free of defects arising out of faulty materials or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of delivery, unless otherwise specified. Under the terms of this warranty, Rhino Tool House agrees to repair or replace, at its option, any product or part warranted hereunder proving to Rhino Tool House satisfaction to be defective because of faulty workmanship or material. Rhino Tool House shall not be held liable for any contingent or consequential damages or delays caused by defective material. This warranty becomes void for any product on which repairs, or alterations have been made or attempted by any person not authorized by Rhino Tool House to render such repairs or alteration. This warranty does not cover misuse, abuse, accidental breakage, parts due to normal wear, or tools altered by the end user. This warranty is valid only on products serviced or purchased from Rhino Tool House.
ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Calibrations (Performed at Laboratory)
- The tool to be calibrated must be in good working order prior to calibration.
- The tool will be set to run at 50% of capacity unless specifically instructed by the customer in writing to a different value.
- The tool will be run 10 times and if tool meets accuracy requirement, results are recorded in the as found and as left section of Calibration Certificate.
- If results dictate, the calibration value will be adjusted accordingly, and tool will be re-run 10 times and recorded in the as left section of Calibration Certificate.
- All required traceability information can be found on the Calibration Certificate.
- Calibrations considered valid if performed in the laboratory with conditions between 41˚ F and 104˚ F and a relative humidity of 10% and 75%.
- Any special requirements outside of our standard requirements must be in writing with the accepted purchase order.